Three geographic apps that are performing very well on iOS (my top three apps of August in terms of income) are now available on the Google Play Store. And they are absolutely FREE, without in-app-purchases and questions / modes closed behind paywalls.
Flags of the World (Android)
50 US States (Android) got a new mode Time Game. And all questions are free now.
And finally, European Countries (Android) with a new neater icon.
I continue adding my apps to the Google Play. Recently, two chemistry apps appeared there: Hydrocarbons (Android):
and Amino Acids (Android):
They are not the exact copies of their iOS counterparts. There are several major improvements:
1) There are no IAPs: all questions in Hydrocarbons and flashcards in Amino Acids are available for free. And both apps are free as well.
2) There are new multiple-choice modes that cover all compounds and provide a nice variety to the existing letter quizzes.
3) Both apps are brought to the latest standards of my quizzes: 14 letters, scalability of all elements, a different layout of the main menu.
4) There were multiple fixes and changes in localization, icons, and so on.
5) In my all Android apps, the language can be chosen in the game Settings rather than in the device Settings that is much more convenient and looks very nice.
The same updates will come to iOS in due time. All other quizzes will be added to Google Play soon. I am updating the corresponding parts of this site and I am always glad to hear your suggestions and ideas about my apps.
Today is the big day: Famous Operas and Composers is my first app to appear on Android devices.
The app is the essentially rewritten iOS verison. I wrote about it in this blog when it was published two months ago: https://asmolgam.com/2014/07/04/famous-operas/.
After several days-weeks-months of development, my apps will start appearing on the second platform. First, on Google Play. Then I may think about other Android stores. It is the time to celebrate. It is the time to work even harder to transfer all other quizzes during the next several weeks.