I’m glad to report that a new version Circles is available on the App Store. If you solved all levels in the first version and are looking for more challenging ones, here they are:
– 12 New levels (totally 21 levels in the Game) divided to three Circles;
– New topologies requiring completely new strategy. In some levels you slide two sectors simultaneously, it makes the puzzle a 2D analogy of a Sphere or a Klein bottle in addition to the Torus topology of original 9 levels;
– Levels with 4 Rings: match three internal sectors by color as you did before and make all tiles in the external fourth ring of the same color too;
– A better control of tiles during rotating and sliding;
– Comprehensive Leaderboards in the Game Center summarizing your best times in the first 9 levels or in all 21 levels.
Please contact me if you have questions and suggestions. I promise to make timely updates of Circles based on your valuable feedbacks. Thanks!
The third fruit in fruHarvest is a peach. It’s also on the app’s icon. Today I’ll write about the review times for applications submitted to the App Store. It usually takes about a week before the status “Waiting for Review” changes to “In Review”. This website shows daily estimates: between 2.99 days on Aug. 9 and 8.45 days on Jan. 7 in this year. Let’s compare with waiting times of my apps:
Monster! What Color is It? Take a Quiz!
Version 1.0 – Submitted: Jun 7, 2013 – Reviewed: Jun 14 (7 days) – approved
Version 1.1 – Submitted: Aug 7, 2013 – Reviewed: Aug 12-13 (5-6 days) – approved
Circles is a very special game for me. Its idea came from nowhere two weeks ago and in one week the game was ready and submitted to the App Store. But don’t think that it is lame because it was developed so quickly. I consider Circles to be my best application so far. It combines a challenging puzzle with the beauty of simplicity.