Tag Archives: frucolor
I’m busy with both real-life tasks and with reading about creation of apps. Today I’ll be very brief.
– I got an inspiration to draw more and vegetables. Essentially I want to draw every thing that comes to my mind. Though some objects (cabbage!) are difficult to draw realistically, while others are a pice of cake (bell pepper!).
– I drew the structure of 23 (20 classical + selenocysteine + pyrrolysine + β-alanine). I refused to use Elementals and switched to a different editor. But it’s merely a beginning. I need much more chemical graphics, not saying about the implementation of the functional app.
– Thus, I found that it’s too early to read books and Wiki for “amino acid tips” that I want to introduce after every correct answer. I can write dozens of them, but it’s hard to choose which level of the user I’m targeting. Should I teach them that consist of amino acid residues? Or must it be a trivial stuff for those who want to learn AA structures with the help of my app?
– What Color is This Monster? was a paid app for 5 days. There is a significant in downloads today when it’s free again. 18 first days of July will be definitely more profitable than 18 days the game was on the App Store in June.
First, I wrote a post every day. Then every other day. This time I’ve skipped two days without posts. It’s sad. Perhaps, I’m very busy with doing apps? I wish it was true. Here is a brief list of my recent accomplishments.
1) I scanned and and vegetables that I drew for fruColor game. I’m not sure that realistically looking fruits are the best choice for simple games but I’m satisfied with the result. Some of my fruits look very much alike the real things.
This is the first post of my developer blog. I’ll try to write daily except on the dates when I’m traveling or super busy, or just don’t have much to say.
Today I registered asmolgam.com. This site will be a main link for all my apps and games. Besides the developer blog, I plan to review some simple free games about which nobody else is writing.