I continue adding my apps to the Google Play. Recently, two chemistry apps appeared there: Hydrocarbons (Android):
and Amino Acids (Android):
They are not the exact copies of their iOS counterparts. There are several major improvements:
1) There are no IAPs: all questions in Hydrocarbons and flashcards in Amino Acids are available for free. And both apps are free as well.
2) There are new multiple-choice modes that cover all compounds and provide a nice variety to the existing letter quizzes.
3) Both apps are brought to the latest standards of my quizzes: 14 letters, scalability of all elements, a different layout of the main menu.
4) There were multiple fixes and changes in localization, icons, and so on.
5) In my all Android apps, the language can be chosen in the game Settings rather than in the device Settings that is much more convenient and looks very nice.
The same updates will come to iOS in due time. All other quizzes will be added to Google Play soon. I am updating the corresponding parts of this site and I am always glad to hear your suggestions and ideas about my apps.
My second geographic app is about European Countries.
The English description of the game is the following:
If you know all European countries, you can test yourself.
If you don’t know flags and capitals of European countries, or where they are situated on the map of Europe, you’ll learn all this stuff with this simple and entertaining app.
* 50 European countries
* All flags
* All maps
* All capitals
From Finland to Portugal. From Reykjavík to Athens. The European journey begins.
1. In contrast to 50 US States, where the question database was clear, the European politics is rather complicated. Besides dependent territories such as Faroe islands, there are several unrecognized states. OK, I exclude them all. But there is a map with country borders and I did my best to avoid offending anybody.
2. New features:
– Multiple-choice mode called “European Challenge” that combines all other questions and shows them in a random order. The player has three lives and after three mistakes the strike ends and best results are recorded (there is a separate Geme Center leaderboard for this mode)
– The flag mode is completely open. Two other modes have 30 free questions each and after these questions, the player is offered an option to unlock the rest of questions together with removing ads.
icons for buttons were downloaded from iconmonstr or were created with Font Awesome.